We Swear, Coffey Clean Care...
Charlie & Sean
- “To anyone considering using Jim and Brian and their outstanding employees,
I say, "GO, do not look elsewhere." These folks are absolutely the
We reside in an 18th Century house, with the name (I kid you not) of "Shining
Windows." It has forty-eight windows, many of which are twelve over twelves,
with original and very fragile glass. Coffey Clean Care has been keeping them
shining, in a gentle and thorough fashion, for 25 years.
It is a fine company,
owned and run by two fine gentlemen. I recommend them highly.”
– Anne T.
- “Coffey Clean Care has been our cleaning service for many years. Brian
and Jim have been available at a moment’s notice when we need them and
always do a very thorough job. They have handled all types of cleaning
work for us and leave everything looking spotless. I would definitely
recommend Coffey Clean Care to anyone.
– Fred C.
Devereux Glenholme School
- “Our agency has referred clients to Coffey Clean Care for years. We know that our customers will promptly receive excellent service. We are never embarrassed by the service our clients receive from Coffey Clean Care. The insurance companies we represent are pleased with yjr results since the service is prompt and reasonably priced. We are pleased to refer our clients and all others to Coffey Clean Care.”
– Jim C.
Nicholas/Tobin & Associates
New Milford, CT
- “Thank you to you and your staff for a very thorough and professional job cleaning our chair. All staff members were very courteous and accommodating to our schedule. And thank you for doing the floors, they look great! (as good as they possibly could look!)”
– Michael R.
Aspetuck Animal Hospital
Marble Sale, CT
- “Thank you! The couch looks perfect!”
– Arietta S.
- “Coffey Clean Care come highly recommended by me and my firm. I know that I can trust them in a pressure situation. Brian and his staff always use the prompt, professional and compassionate care that is necessary to relieve our clients’ stress and restore their homes to their proper condition.”
– Spencer M. H.,
Ericson Insurance Services
Washington Depot, CT
- “Thank you for the window estimate. We are just coping with all the startup expenses so I will discuss how to do this and when with Bob and follow up. Your team did a lovely job. I very much look forward to working with you again in [the] future. Sorry we didn't see each other that afternoon, I wanted to shake your hand and say thanks in person!”
– Cecilia M. H.
- “Thanks for a neat and very nice job! I really appreciate your care.”
– Mary F.
- “Thanks for the prompt service and a great job, as usual.”
– Mike H.
- “You both are the reasons why you have built such a successful business and have loyal and a satisfied clientele. That is why I entrusted you with our home, knowing it's in your capable hands.”
– Bobbie H.